- The day starts at 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and ends at 12:00 a.m. of the following day. Failure to check out by 12:00 p.m. may result in an additional fee for extending a hotel day.
- The hotel reserves the right to pre-authorize your credit card upon check-in or collect a fee for the entire stay in the form of a cash deposit.
- If anything gets damaged by the guest, the company reserves a right to collect fee from the guests credit card.
- In case the guest fails to appear in the hotel by the accommodation day, despite making a reservation, the fee for the room shall be charged by the hotel.
- The hotel renders services in accordance with its category and standard. Guests are requested to submit any complaints regarding the quality of services at the reception desk as soon as possible, thus allowing for the hotels immediate reaction.
- If a reservation is cancelled 5 days or more prior to arrival, no penalty is applied.
- If a reservation is cancelled within 5 days prior to the arrival, 100% of the reservation will be charged as a penalty.
- In case of “no-show”, 100% of the total of the reservation will be charged.
- Cancellation policies may apply if a reservation is modified 5 days or less prior to the arrival date.